Friday, November 18, 2011

I have started loving steam white egg and today I requested auntie to cook this dish for me again. actually it is steamed egg but I called it white egg.

Yesterday nite, mummy told me her fren is dropping by her house to see the study room system mind concept. I ask mummy what is her name.
Mummy: Bee Kee
I: is she pretty? (mummy mistook it as Pre Kee)
Mummy: no she is called BEE KEE
I: is she pretty??
Mummy: Oh pretty? ok la ;p
I: then ok she can come


yesterday nite mummy also received an sms from school that 3 students kenna chicken pox, 2 from Gem's class somemore. Mummy say cannot go school today as well. I told mummy I dun wanna eat chicken pox, damn funny, later mummy explain that that cannot be eaten. silly me...
sometime early this wk, 2 Gem classmates down with HFMD too so we not been attending school since Wed.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!