Monday, June 18, 2007

My 4 mth celebration

Today is a bright sunny day and it is going to be my 4 mth old celebration. I am so excited today that I couldn't even nap the whole morning! was waiting n waiting for the food, biscuits...



It is a monday and my mum took leave to celebrate for me. My dad has to work as he just started a new job. Early morn, went to the market to buy some more food stuff like my chicken drumsticks and stuff to cook for my mee sua.

then we waited for my ah ma, yi ma, my cousin Deon to come.



Ah ma later came and then feed me with the mee sua (inside got minced pork, prawn, tofu, egg...) I sat on my bumbo n she try to feed me... haha but I dun know how to eat yet. Nevertheless, i touch it with my lips.

I heard from mummy tat this ceremony is like saying I have grown up somehow...

Then next came the string of bb biscuits and I wore it like a necklace. it really is heavy... so many biscuits. I get to taste them on my lips as well. Mummy helped me.


Heard it symbolise bb will have things to eat in his own life. It is a hokkein tradition. Also heard that this is to prevent me from salivating later... which I dun know... not yet grow teeth yet. Anyway, I gamely join in.

Then Ah Ma gave me drumsticks to eat... mummy bought both roasted and white chicken for me so I get to taste both! it is strange taste but I try... below is pic with my ah ma (extreme right)


Then Yi Ma finally came and all of us sat at the dining table n sing me a song and I got to cut a cake.


I am so full today. Then Ah Ma brought me to IMM next and we went shopping. She bought me a toy there (Ferris Wheel can move 1)(see below), love the toy as there were many lights and there was music.


I am so happy today, was treated so much food and also got present.

can't wait to show my pictures taken today to daddy...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!