Thursday, September 13, 2007

Been along time since i login... bz bz... learning how to sit and crawl by myself.

A picture of me playing...



Daddy won the NETS once in a million draw... so lucky. only 5 winners per month and each $5 spending can give you one lucky draw... so it means with so many people in Singapore with so many transactions, you must be really lucky to hit the jackpot...

the prize was Courts Bedroom Makeover ... mummy say great, shall deco my room then. she believed I brought them luck... haha guess I dun wan them to spend a bomb on my room...

today is the collection day and mummy is collecting on behalf on daddy. She must be very nervous to face the camera n smile... smile mummy.... n remember to post the photo here soon (on the prize ceremony)...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!