Saturday, February 16, 2008

My birthday party

I got up in the morning late but was very cheerful cos I know today is my special day.

Earlier, my family was decorating the chalet while I was sleeping...



My parents brought me to the beach where I played sand castles and enjoy the small waves hitting onto my feet. I tried to walk nearer to the sea but my mummy said it was dangerous.



I also got to choose the items and also to step on ang ku kueh for good luck.


In the end, I chose calculator first, then football and then money.... hehe it $10 ...
Me n daddy... He bought me a Man U Jersey...


Everyone was punctual that day (some came earlier) and the chalet was decorated with balloons and banners. It was pooh theme.



eh... why so many ladies surrounding me?

Me playing with Xavier Gor Gor...


Me having a fun time...
Food is served to the guests. Got home cooked food as well as BBQ...


There were gifts as well as hongbaos.
And of cos here is my birthday cake... pooh theme as well... nice? I heard somebody saying my mum must be a fan of pooh.... actually she is not... just that need to choose a theme and she find it just nice for me not too girly but v cartoon...


After everyone sing the birthday song, I get to cut the cake and also tasted my cake... yummy!

Everyone wants to carry me but I just smiled sweetly and cheekily at times.

I love to see the small kids playing on the grass patch and wish that I could run like them. i got excited and since then, wish to walk like them but of cos, the adults help by holding my hands.
P.S: you can see that this time my mummy and daddy never "hide" liao...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!