Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Updates...

What I have learn in class has now been used in my daily life... eg last nite, mum ask me to give her the scissors as it is dangerous to play with and mei mei could have gotta hold of it, and so I return her, holding the sharper end (of cos close mode!), putting it towards my face like i wearing my glasses, and returning to her. Dunno how to tell u but will show u the pic if I can. teacher say this is a safer way to return scissors.

Anyway, more updates... I can now enjoy school w daddy now as mummy been working on some sats too... I have been guai and sitting by myself. I can now also discipline mei mei and hope she will enjoy playing w me which I do. I do not wish mei mei to go to nxt door neighbours so I cannot beat her... though sometimes i can get jealous... but dun blame me... I still toddler...

Yes next milestone achieved last wk... I been off diapers for day time. Each time I feel like peeing n pooing, I will ask mummy or maid to help me to potty. Though there are accidents, but I must say I have get off the "fightened mode" and finally tell b4 I make business n sit on potty... *clap hands. This week, before I sleep, I also ask mummy to bring me to potty though I wearing the nite pampers. soon, I will be waking up middle of nite to pee n w/o pampers... Jiayou!

I have also been eating well nowadays , thxs to cod liver oil and multivit insisted by my mummy ...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!