Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's been some time since there are photos.... so decided to post some now...

See I smile like Barney... haha I at Mini Toons very happy....



Mei mei: Hey is yr seat nicer to sit? (like the Goldilock story about chairs... hehe)
Me: (thinking of what to reply to her...)



I pose for mummy cam at this Jap restaurant at vivo... do I look like a pro blogger? keke






Well I dun know if this pose/ look is nice... anyway it one... ;p


Lets Hi5


Shall we gou gou shou...


Next pic might freak some viewers.... please see discreetly...
Will remove when I get older................................

???


Handsome me again. This shirt is bought by mummy when she at Batam... n it costs only $5!
I chose to wear it that day as I told it new keke ;p


F1 driver...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!