Friday, November 27, 2009

Studio Loft Photos 09 Nov 09...

It Xmas theme as it nearing xmas!! mummy have the mood for xmas photos... the xmas cards with the pics will come later after the photographers edited them... :)

I am about 33 months noe... (more diff to count liao... nxt yr onwards would be using yrs instead of mths!) while mei mei is almost 16 months... so fast



Feel like models... keke


My smile is abit frozen... arghhh my mei want to hug mummy calling out for her......


so mum join in... n Dad of cos...













Mei was smiling v sweetly in this photo but I look stunned?! haha

I smile too late...













My cool look...







Smile frozen again...

Do I look abit constipated? hmmm

Ok this smile more natural

V constipated!! maybe the present is v heavy... or Gemma more stronger...










No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!