Saturday, August 4, 2007

First massage session

Hi! I have my first massage session today. This is my first time with so many friends of my age... actually there are 4 of them onli... but I already v happy that mummy bring me there. The first lesson is only for the legs. Next few lessons will be on the body as well as head.

oops the gor gor is crying, but I don't know how to calm him down...


Mummy massaging my leg:


Me listening to my mummy tokin:

After lesson, I also got to play gor gor Ashton Exersaucer... see how happi I am :)

I am so relaxed after the session. Then later daddy n mummy bring me to Tampines mall to walk walk. While they were having dinner at Pizza Hut, I poo and feel so relieved. It must be the massage... hehe
Left: At Pizza Hut with mum. Right: In the MRT going home...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!