Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Play Yard!!!!

My play yard is finally up... Mummy couldn't wait for the world map to arrive and bought a smaller play mat today. It has a picture of some farm animals and have numbers for me to count.

The floor is cleaned and then mummy and daddy set up the ABC mat first. It was done for quite a while as there are different formats of the ABC and mummy and daddy are trying to make it as good as possible for me. Then after trying to fix the best, it was finally up. then next the play yard is fixed.
The outcome is this (with the ABC mat only):


Then mummy placed the farm play mat:

Pics of me playing:


Can you call me and I answer the phone? Please...


Cannot? Then let me play with myself then...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!