Monday, December 3, 2007

Hi!

It's been a rather nice wkend...

Last sat, I went to labador park for a walk along the sea and get to eat my gerber stars again... daddy is working and so didn't join us.


Then nai nai came to visit me at my house and then we went to pick daddy from office. Nai nai took us to clementi woods sakura to have our dinner. I was fascinated at the xmas decor.

Photo: I wearing a frog romper... cute??


Sun we went to the Tiong bahru market and we saw some media corp stars hosting some tv show. think it is the battle between two groups to sell coffee and drinks. The hawker centre is very crowded at that time.

We later went Bugis to pray and then daddy and mummy took me to see my bd venue - Aloha Loyang. It turns out to be better than expected and mummy feel a sense of satifaction. Daddy say the parking space seem to be more for us as it is the corner and last unit so seem to be blessing in disguise. but then daddy also say he needs to know who to invite and hope no overcrowding of cars though there seems to be more space. We also walked along the beach and took some photos.

Shy mummy and daddy block their faces ;p


Dinner time we went to Ah Ma's house to eat. Ah Ma cook our fav dishes.

p.s: last sat and sun, we also went around to see my bd cakes though it is still not finalised as it is still early. but we need to order before CNY as there will be a holiday and the bakery need time for the order.

Do I look like a fireman??

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!