Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I spend some time opening up my presents this morning and I just love the toys... I had a handphone and some lego and cars from my parents and pan pan auntie. I also got new clothings from Ah Ma and Ku Gong. I also got a pig soft toy from HK bought by my Yi Ma.

Then we went to west cost park to eat breakfast. I had pumpkin with pasta.

There were many activities in the park and I sat on the swing with my parents.

Later in the afternoon, we went to Mount Faber as the weather was good, and also daddy say it might not be so crowded like in the night as there is snow performance.

However, there is alot of people and cars already when we reach. Nevertheless, we are lucky to find a parking lot so we could walk walk around there and see what Jewel box has to offer.

Initially wanted to eat there but decided not to cos there is no non-smoking area. Then we went to the other cafe to eat. I was fascinated by the christmas tree there and also look around. I ate some biscuits there too while the adults order sandwiches and pasta.

After eating, as we scroll back to our car, we took pictures.

After Mount Faber, we went to Ikea and Archorpoint. Surprisingly, Ikea was not so crowded so mummy and daddy got their way as they didn't wan to go to a crowded place.


Archorpoint has really change alot. At first mummy say can just look look around and then quickly go home for my dinner. However when we reach there, the first thing we saw is a disney theme cafe and the chair has mickey mouse shape on it. So my parents decided that I eat my dinner there. I had porridge with silver fish, potato, carrot and pork. The waitress say actually the child must pay for this cafe but as I am still small and never eat their stuff, she say it is free. keke. The adults had drinks only as they are still very full. There was a large TV screen there playing High School Musical movie. When the music starts, I can't help but watch the screen in awe.





There were many new shops there. I must say the centre has improved and hope the not yet open stores hold more happy surprises.


Now back home sleeping... had to eat my medicine later too as I had cough

P.S: I started blowing bubbles again.... hehe I didn't eat any chewing gum :p

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!