Saturday, August 23, 2008

This morning, I went to my school (Learning Vision @ Biopolis) again. This time is to buy my uniforms and also to register my place and to familiarise with the teachers there. At first I was abit shy to enter the place but after a while, I played with the teachers there and start walking around.





After that, we went to sixth avenue to makan our lunch. I had baked sausage rice and ice cream... yummy!

We then go Novena square. Daddy went to see Nah Nah (Grandma) in Tan Tock Seng as she tripped and fell at home yesterday. As I was too young, grandma told daddy not to bring me go so we waited at Novena square. I walked around and smiled at everyone even if they are not looking at me.

When daddy joined us, it was already dinner time. So we went to Magic Wok to makan. Nowadays I eat outside food so didn't really prepare porridge liao. I smiled at the guest at the next table and the man is so happy. His friend commented to him whether he wants to bring me back home.

Mei Mei was going to drink milk soon and so we decided to head back to car, so that mummy can bf her.

Mummy asked me if I wanna see planes and I reply yes. We pass thru Marina and saw many ple and guess there could be fireworks to watch. Then as we pass the bridge, suddenly huge flowers start popping in the sky. I was asleep but mummy n auntie woke me to see.... It was beautiful and I hope I can see it in near future.

In terminal 3, as usual I walked around everywhere, in mini toons and near water fountain. By then it was getting very late and so we head back home happily. I slept in the car again.... so tired.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!