Sunday, August 24, 2008

We went Giant this morning to do some marketing before daddy goes to pick Nah Nah (Grandma) at the hospital. 

At Giant (IMM), I dropped my shoe while daddy was carrying me. Luckily the shoe was later found. we went to search for my new shoe for school too after marketing. However couldn't find any and we were in the rush as it was almost 11.30 a.m already.

In the late afternoon, daddy needed to go Marina Square to change some lights at Home fix and so we went there despite the heavy rain. Anyway, by the time we came out of the house, the rain was gettin lesser.

At Marina square, I ran around and walked the flights of stairs outside Home fix store... 

Dinner time was at Jack's place where I get to eat the kid's meal (fish and chips). I smiled at the waitress and she played with me too. I sat and stand on the sofa happily while I eat. I ate almost half of the fish and also ate the vegetables (carrots and peas). Mummy also ordered a black forest cake and shared with me. I ate half of the cake - yummy!

See my new moustache



I then waved bye bye to the waitress after mummy settled the bill.

I walked around and smile to a star hub jie jie. She smiled and give me a leaflet but I declined... and walked away.

We then went into Puma shop to see my shoes. I was very excited to see the kids shoes and insisted to mummy that I want to wear. After wearing, I even do a cat walk and walked to the mirror to see. The other adults shopping was amused by me. However the shoes daddy n I like was the last pair and so we didn't got it.

As I walked around, I saw mini toons shop - my favourite shop! I screamed in excitement n ran in, to the horror of my parents... keke

I also went into John Little, where I tried sunglasses... vain right?

I saw two jie jie (older by me by abt 2 yrs) playing n I joined them too. I even demostrate how to bend my knees like exercising n my parents laughed. I saw two gor gor running too n also joined them running....

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!