Thursday, February 19, 2009

HK Trip 09

Next day, we went ocean park in the morning so that we can enjoy as long as possible.

While waiting in the bus queue, one couple wanted to take photo of me and ask mummy for permission. They say I look cute.

Daddy also took opportunity to take while waiting for bus...


Here we are - at Ocean Park!


I simply love this fountain that I cry n refuse to go until mummy told me there r more interesting things inside the park. keke.


Can i help bit the fly somewhere??


The story is boring... can you stop plsss....


IS the fly here again?? aarrghhh


We went to watch the bird show....very entertaining.


Grand prix....?


My fav.... playground.... see my cheeky smile



my parents had to lure me to this to stop me from staying too long at playground...


I was v v nervous at Merry go round... didn't enjoy it.


Shark also so vain... keke





Cable car.... nice scenery...


What did I see??

At the restaurant posing for cam


got rice on cheek... mummy helping me to remove...

nice view ah...

The restaurant...


oooo... hugging Dophin...


M I cute like mei mei? Some big jie jie thinks so and insist me taking photo w her... I become a star... ;p Me trying out hairbands n hats in one of the merchanise shops.


Sharp teeth...




We took the bus back to Almarlty MTR and walk to peak tram to go to Victoria Peak.





I so amazed by the hair... is it real??

where to shop?


It was very misty and cold outside so didn't manage to catch HK scenery... maybe next time...

We had dessert somewhere near our hotel... I love the mango dessert and ate happily with mummy...


On the last day, we had breakfast in TST...

How come papa ate the congee so fast....? the you tiao looks much bigger than SG ones...


aiyo me sleeping when mummy shopping at high class places... tsk... haha


can you see what I am holding?



guess from my lips....



Bingo... my car!



Who m i warning to...? hehe





Time flies and next moment we need to board the plane liao. As it is off-peak season, we got the whole row to ourselves... but I still prefer to sit on mummy's lap... me koala wat. ;p



What a giant pea!



These are some of the things my parents buy for me n mei mei, among the clothings and other accessories...


a disney mini hat for me...


Mini mouse cutie hairband for mei mei when she grows up... actually now she can wear liao... hehe

Panda bear bought for mei mei but I also hug it at times... at hard rock cafe, we also bought a pair of drum sticks for the rocker in me... keke...

Overall enjoy the trip and hope to fly on aeroplane soon with mei mei too... hoping mummy win toto...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!