Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This morning, mummy say good morning to me n I surprise her by sayin "zhao an". n I say several times to make her smile. I prob learn that when I was in school. so far I attended all 3 languages and I love the teachers. However I still had problems sitting by myself. Generally I fare quite ok as I still quite attentive to most of the acitivities though I sat on mummy lap most of the times.

yesterday, I was a little helper to pan pan auntie. I took tissue to wipe mei mei mouth after she ate, i also give her my car to play. I also give her a bear hug.

then this noon, I was even telling mummy in quite proper sentence

I: "car vomit" (pt to car in the book)
mum: "car can vomit?"
I: it/ she is eating something

hahahha mummy and pan pan auntie are amused...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!