Friday, March 19, 2010

My appetite now is improving ever since the sickness... Now I also eat meat and veg together with rice. no longer plain rice, to the relief of my mum. I even can request for meat. of cos I still like my soup. Hopefully I gain back my weight. By the way, I am over 90cm liao, so when mummy bringing me to Ikea? keke

I sang another song I learn in school yesterday and sang to mei mei again. I also sang the "two tigers" again and mei mei hum the rhyhtm and learning too...

yesterday in school I also ate the kaya toast, even though I just finish milk. and even ask for more. N I drank ribena. At first didn't want to eat but try one bite and started liao. hehe

Mummy test me my chinese and Japanese and realised my Jap is better. she point to the cat and ask what is this in Chinese. I say "Neko" haaa

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!