Friday, March 26, 2010

Updates on Cherie heart school for me...

Mummy is proud of me that I only cried during the first week in school. She was so relieved that I have turned into a big and more understanding boy. On 22 March (second week), she quickly took half day as she was afraid I will still cry like last week. She wanted to give all the support she can. Turned up I just reach n follow the teacher in. Never look back. Teacher commented I didn't cry in school later too.

Mummy thot it was just concidence so asked auntie to monitor me for the rest of the days. In any way, if auntie can't cope w bringing me n mei mei to school, she got to think alternatives. I guess more or less I understand so didn't want mummy to be so difficult, also dun wan auntie to stress too much too. For the rest of the week, I was contented to sit on the tricycle but noti mei mei wanted to hug sometimes. N auntie no choice got to carry her. but I didn't bother auntie.

n I didn't cry since then. In fact, I am enjoying school and will come back to sing songs for the family. I also brought back my homework for mummy to see. Also my fav teacher is teacher Lynn and she taught chinese so now I know a few chinese words and will tell mummy. I use to only speak English.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!