Thursday, May 6, 2010

Interesting conversations...

I always tell mummy I want to be a teacher, specifically a chinese teacher ever since I attended cherie hearts depot school. That becos I love my chinese teacher there. She is my role model.

But last nite mummy ask me whether I want to be teacher or principal... I didn't hesistate n reply the latter! hahahaa n mummy praise me cos principal is of higher rank n higer pay as well

As usual she also asked me abt school so I talked to her how my day there n how I vomited in the morn once.

I was toking abt checking ulcers in school...
Mummy: so got ulcer, you must apply cream and faster ok. Do not go n lick after apply too
Mummy: I also got one BIG one and after applying Ah gong powder, it disappear!
I: how come Ah gong got ah?
Mummy: Ah Gong open Medical shop 1! Ah Gong clever?
I: no... Ah Gong stupid...
I go on laughing then I clarify Ah Gong clever so is the rest...

I: I ate toast bread, that is for tea break la
Mummy: wow so nice, why didn't you offer me?
I: you go work mah
Mummy smile

Mummy: So, did you talk to your frens at school?
I: No, they talk to each other
Mummy: why not?
I: I am very quiet
Mummy: Must be friendly mah
I: Because I very guai mah
Mummy thinking "aiyo I tell you to stay quiet some times is not this type of instances ..." keke

During dinner, all of us in the room eating. I suddenly spoke

I: Mummy, auntie and mei mei noti
Auntie: Then u??
I: I stubborn
I smile hahaha

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!