Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yesterday nite, I saw the movie "Shrek Forever and After" advert on tv and asked mummy if I can watch. Mummy say can if u wanna go cinema... I say ok... so see if mummy bring me go n if I be guai to sit thru! hehe

Before I slept I was real sweet with mummy. Papa told me mummy is a horse, n I tell him she is not! n I sayang mummy... then papa said I am a pig... I say no! I am a red car and papa is the pig... haha when papa keep saying I am a pig, I told him "I handsome papa is the pig!" haaaa

I figuring out y papa is saying all these... hmmm

then middle of nite I woke up n cried n look for auntie... mummy is v sad by my words (Looking for auntie n not her) :(
She cried n I didn't comfort her... mummy think she is bad mummy cos all 2 of us looking for maid... Mummy, i really sorrie for last nite epi... (Mei mei is still crying every nite for auntie... )

I still wan mummy to sleep w me n tok to me abt my school...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!