Thursday, September 22, 2011

It been a while since I last post as mummy is too busy to login for me...

Anyway cute updates...

cute conversations...
while in the car, I told daddy: papa your car looks like the one in front
papa: (look) wow you say my car like mercs? (impressed)
me: noooo you drive as slow as the car. like tortise!


Ok and just last nite, I was v v obedient... anyway I am guai by nature hehe
I came into room expecting mei mei to pass me iphone to play. Just then dad came in and ask the 2 of us to clear our toys first. Without thinking, I quickly ran out of room to clear my toys as well as mei mei ones. Mum ask mei mei to help me but she insisted to play games on phone. End up after I finished, mum gave the phone to me and after some time, mei mei tears came... mummy and daddy both told mei mei off...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!