Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I now love to eat brocolli, carrot but i still do not like spinach.

I also eat bigger meat and love soups. recently I fall in love with scallop soup in Genting. For fruits, I still love apple, pear and honey dew.

interesting conversation with mummy 1 day...
while playing pregnant by putting our fav toys under our shirts...\
mummy say "last time you 2 are also in my tummy
I replied innocently "then I come out from your t-shirt too??"

another one...
mummy ask me why I ate my Chengting so long
I replied "you know it is v diff to eat?
mummy "why?"
I said "because i only want the soup and barley"
mummy "..."

Recently, the kumon teacher praised that I can do my worksheets in 6 min and thus will increase my worksheets. I even got many stars for my work. She even gave me a small present - an eraser.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!