Monday, October 10, 2011

Kumon Achievement Test

Last Fri nite, I was still worried and scared and shared my concerns with mummy that I can't do additions for my next Kumon lesson. Mummy also didn't know I am going to have a test to ascertain if i can go on to the next level. Mummy reassure me that she will let teachers know my fears. On Sat morn, I was still voicing concerns to my parents and they told me they will tell teachers.

Luckily teachers say i will need to take a test first and if I pass then I can go on to nxt level. and the teacher said she will guide me along. Finally it was over and I completed it successfully! which meant I will go on the next level, which might include addition.... mummy am proud of me and decided to buy me a scooter to encourage me! I was elated and played nearly the whole sat aftn!

btw, now my fav colours are not just red, but also pink!! which mummy and daddy say it too girly... but I like it.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!