Friday, March 21, 2008

Hi I back from expo...

There is many people there... nearly kenna crashed... Mummy bought many stuff cheaper there like the liquid detergent... she was grinning from ear to ear... ;p

I also enjoyed myself by walking around but as the crowd get bigger, daddy hug me... I was angry but guess daddy has my best of interest...

Mumy also bought two big cards from the Times Bookfair. One card is for me and it shows the bb body parts. Another card is of two cute bbs so that mummy can see everyday n give birth to a cute mei mei...

Daddy also bought me a language DVD for me to learn.

At the coffee bean eating my lunch later...

Me: Dun play play with me!



Me: Paiseh... I take back my straw... where my lunch?

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!