Saturday, March 22, 2008

Today we went out early too. We went to Novena Square to kia kia.

After that, we went to bugis to pray to kuan yin. There were many people as today is fifteen (shi wu).

We later proceeded to bugis junction for a while then daddy brought us to the national library as he wanted to borrow some books.

mummy was afraid that I will be a nuisance in library... but so far, I was quite guai to her surprise. In fact, I like the sound of the library floor... hahaha I was laughing while I was walking.

Mummy keep sayin "shhhh" but I couldn't control my laughter. I enjoyed seeing many children reading in the children corner... but mummy tell me not to disturb them. I try crawling towards them but kenna caught by my "nanny".

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!