Saturday, March 29, 2008

Today mummy bring us to see a childcare near our home. It is called Carpe Diem Kids. It is rather a nice place located at Royal Road. There is a mini farm and garden.

There is a also a outdoor playground, sand pit and water play area. The place looks like a kampung actually. However it also have classrooms where role playing and other activities can be held. Overall, my parents find this place a rather suitable learning area for me. They have put me on the waiting list.

Daddy saw some comments from parents. Some commented that their children is more independent now.

After that, we went to IMM. I ate my lunch there and then we went to the outdoor playground to play. I proceeded quickly to the water play and insisted to go and play.

Unable to walk indep, pan pan auntie had to follow me. I enjoyed the water splashing all over me. Couldn't get enough, I scream for more but had to leave cos pan pan auntie is also getting too wet liao and she dun have spare clothes.

After cleaning me up (actually we never bring big towel cos mummy never thought I be going to wet area), we went to the playground.
Here are some photos taken today:
Me still wanna hold hands... waiting for the lift
Me walking into lift
After cleaning up, at the playground (you can still see my "buay gam wan" look)



No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!