Monday, January 19, 2009

I now still 10.4 kg.... haha but doc tells mummy that kids grow v fast even if u wan to stop so not to worry lo. Anyway I still eating just that these days i prefer milk. prob my teeth is giving problems again... Hope all the teeth comes out fully by CNY.

CNY is coming and mummy bought for us lots of nice clothings. can't wait to wear. Ah ma also bought me n mei mei traditonal chinese costume.

Yesterday my parents brought me to queensway to shop for papa's bermudas.

We nearly lost papa in the crowd and when mummy ask me where papa, i told her at first papa gone. when mummy probe further, I told her I don't know. haha

Then we went Macs to take a break and I got to eat my bread, fries and drink the fresh milk.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!