Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sat after goin to class, went back home to change and then we went to my papa's fren daughter full mth party. Mei mei wear very pretty. When reach there, as usual, I was shy. But later I warm up and still play cars with uncles and aunties. Cars Movie was playing too and I watched alittle. Mei mei was scare of strangers carrying her and cried so mummy carry her. but she didn't resist one Ah ma carrying her.

I ate the dessert and then my milk.

After that, we went to pray and then go to buy flowers at Far East Flora.

There were many flowers there and I enjoy walking around. Papa bought a pot home. Then we had dinner at Bong Tong Kee @ Balestier road. It was very crowded but we got our seats rather fast. While eating, I play with one auntie nearby. I winked at her too. Mei mei also smiled at her.

Then on sunday, almost the whole day we are out. Morning we went AMK hub. It was real crowded there. Seem many things to shop. We went to collect our free gift too from buying great eastern insurance.

after eating my lunch, we head down to ntuc to buy some fans for Nai nai. Daddy bought one more for our room since the fan abit spoilt too.

As we rushing to mummy fren surprise birthday party at Aspen heights condo, we didn't go up Nai nai house.

We reached there in time before the birthday gal came. wow so cool!

The kids get to eat some tidbits. I played with mummy collegues. my mummy fren is ex-collegue u see.

We later also went Regent hotel to meet Pearly auntie haha she must be upset cos we call her auntie. but actually she is quite young. The hotel is quite grand and I like to play on the carpet.

I took photo with Pearly auntie finally after much rejection. haha

After that, daddy thot maybe we shld go Chinatown but hesitated later since we are afraid that meimei will be crushed... so end up we shop at Robinsons which is very near.

It was rather quiet in Orchard. My parents went around shopping for clothes but couldn't see what is nice. end up we have dinner at Thai express where I enjoy my prawn toast. yummy!

As I slept a little just now while they shop, I was very alert when I reach home to the horror of my parents. keke.

however I was very guai and play with mei mei. I even sayang her two times and each time rather long. I commented how nice her hair clip is and even share my water bottle with her.

Then we play on the bed. By the time papa off the light then I realise it time for sleep, so I ask for water and guai guai lie on my bed.... zzz....

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!