Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I able to sing more songs now. My favourite songs include 1 chinese song i learn from school and mummy. which is Liang zi lao hu (2 tigers translated loosely). I sang along with mummy and even have gestures like fists moving (to show running) and touching my ears

another fav song is baa baa black sheep. i can sing the first sentence very clearly now...

In school, I am able to concentrate on the flash cards and songs.

Last sat lesson, I finally sat down twice to engage in activities. all these while I was v shy n sat on mummy's lap. but I finally gave in and requested to sit myself when I feel I can play better this way. I wrote my homework down with mummy help.

When I wanted my car, mummy told me that in the class, we are not supposed to play cars. So I waited until I came out of school and then ask again. Mummy praise me for being a good boy and gave one car for me to play.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!