Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Last Sun, mummy bought Gerber stars for mei mei but ended up I ate them as mei mei is still not ready to eat them. haha I just love eating these banana stars!

These days I also learn to share my toys with mei mei and learn not to snatch toys from her hands, normally after one reminder. Mummy praise me for being such a nice gor gor and I feel proud of myself.

but sometimes mummy explain i can't share my drinking bottle with mei mei when I hand her my bottle. She says mei mei still small...

P.S: mummy suspect I have final molars coming out as I have lose appetite these days. can't really eat much (less than a bowl) and mummy is worried... but luckily I still taking milk and water and biscuits...like stars... yummy...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!