Sunday, March 22, 2009

Last English term at LNT (start of new term soon)

Last Sat was our last english lesson for that term. I have improved alot. I able to count 1-10 all by myself, though sometimes i do miss a number.

I enjoy Teddy bear song and Little peter rabbit songs and can even follow actions and sang together.

There was a game whereby we group transport vehicles accordingly to LAND, SEA, AIR. after playing, teacher ask us to bid goodbye to them and place them back into plastic bags to keep. I was saying "bye bye car, bye bye xxx" as I take them out of block and back to plastic bags. Teacher looked at me in amusement. Overall, I do fare much better than the very first class.

I love teacher Josephine and hug her before I left the class.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!