Monday, June 21, 2010

Last wkend I show improvements in my social skills. Went for mei mei birthday bash with her July frens on sat and then being a flower boy walking down the wedding aisle on sun!

Previously I was not able to mix with many ple n will def shy away. n if force to mingle, I will tear. but last wkend I show lots of improvement

On sat, I able to mix with the crowd, though I still try to play w mei mei only. I will not hide in 1 corner. Was not so shy anymore n decided that nobody is laughing or really watching me. I still worried from time to time in the beginning that I wan mummy to follow me. As the times goes on I have the most enjoyable time n towards the end, dun wish to go home!

Then sun, I went to my mummy fren's wedding lunch. I have promised earlier I help the bride to be flower boy that day. Mummy thot I would back up as the real scene is alot of people n photographer snapping away. Though I was already tired by 2 p.m, I tried to keep awake to complete the walk (2nd walk in for the couple)! hehe yes I got a pressie - a bubble gun n a hong bao. Thxs Auntie SP for letting me try! Appreciate n realise how big I have grown. Mummy was full of praise for me though I didn't really throw the petals ;p

Mei mei nearly walk with me but whenabt to enter the doors, she back up cos she wan mummy to walk w her. hahaha if not she be a star too. hehe

OK updates on me these past weeks. I been learning about alphabets again n now abt to recognise the alphabets n linking them to words. Like B for ball, balloon, w for whale, J for Jasper... etc... i can recognise the lower n upper cases as well. Hope to write them well next time round as my writing skills needs improvement...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!