Wednesday, June 30, 2010

These few weeks I have been asking my family members and maid to call me 大 哥... hehe esp during meal times where I will ask them to call me this and I will come over... keke

Mei mei like to call me chor chor... I told her I not, n call me 大 哥 ....

but I still love her and most of the times do share w her things esp when she cries for it if I am holding. Sometimes I still do disturb her as in give her but throw in another direction lor ;p well, every siblings do fight rgt... it normal...

This week, I v imaginative ... I can pick up a fake phone n pretend to call papa n ask him if he will be late back home, n what time he coming back?

Then my playyard I make it my home n create a space for fake lift... I went inside n pretend to press button to go up. I press 5, 6 haaa... then the lift like not working. I step out n pick up the fake phone n pretend to call the service man.

"My lift is spoilt" "Can you come""Are you coming in the red or blue bus?""orgh blue ok"

奶奶 laughed and ask so is he coming in blue bus? I replied no, change to purple bus....

I also love to act, as I narrate what happen in school earlier. like my fren cry, I will tell mummy fren cry (n I will act crying boo hoo) hehe

Nowadays I also like to walk instead of take the tricycle to school...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!