Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ya I sang nobody but you...

Ytd nite I amuse mummy again by singing nobody but you...

n finally after my cough n fever episode last week, I ate some chicken porridge bought by Ah Ma... Thanks!
I vomitted out the food I ate in cc earlier... hopefully I get better soon.

Updates: Yes I been playing iphone alot but mummy limited me to play less than 1 hr every nite. I can speak almost all the chinese words when I see the pictures. n there was an auntie confirming my words are spell correctly. I can say "mao" (cat), hei sei (black), white, blue, green, red (my favourite colour of cos), mouse, carrot, mouth, eye, ear - all these in chinese. cos I use to be a "potato" n dun even speak a single word.

I also can identify numbers more accurately liao. like i can identify "17" from 4 other digits.

I can also say c is for car, curtain, cow... n many more n also for other alphabets. Hopefully next time I can read story book on my own. Actually now I can read one book abt old macdonalds had a farm and sang along with all the animals noises myself.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!