Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hi again...

mummy notice I trying new tricks again... hehehe now I trying to make my fingers click by rubbing my thumb and index finger together... cos always saw pan pan auntie doing it.

now mummy is also teaching me how to wave goodbye and also fan kiss... :)

a picture of me with an innocent look as I try to ask mummy to hug me


haha mummy is not fooled!



mummy and daddy couldn't find anything good in the mkt today so end up we went to vivo in the afternoon to shop at vitakids and mktplace for my food. mummy bought the butternut pumpkin for me to try... dun forget the mango... wow wow yummy....

she also bought Gerber peaches for me to try since all the fresh peaches were sold this morning quickly....

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!