Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sob sob... I was noti and roll and roll and fell from my parents bed.... it is so painful but luckily mummy quickly pick me up and consoled me.

After checking that I am ok, we fetch daddy go work and then we went to auntie Shopping Queen house to exchange my milk powder with her and to play with mei mei who is borned in March.

When we reached there, mei mei is sleeping so auntie SQ let me play with her toys for a while. Then mei mei woke up and played with me. Anyway I was very engrossed with the new surroundings that I played and screamed at the same time... Not forgetting my jumping.... hahaha

Mummy later decided to bring me to mediacorp reception to sign up for most talented bb since the most adorable bb contest has closed. Mummy call me to do my best...



so if this coming sat you are free, can come support me and my mummy lo... LOL

Evening, we met with my grandparents to eat nasi padang opp GWC. Mummy say when I grow up, I can eat hot hot stuff liao.... hehe


After dinner, mummy did not hesistate to buy my food stuff at GWC... again... hehe

When I reach home, I try clapping my hands and also doing gong xi gong xi. Do I look talented?




No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!