Friday, October 5, 2007

Today mummy bring me out to Great World City (first time!) alone....

She drove the car while I sat quietly (not exactly... oops!) in the baby car seat. While she drove to auntie Nana's place, I had fallen asleep.

The next time I woke up, I was at the "say cheesecake" restaurant. I saw many mummies with babies like me there. I later found out that they were actually my mummy's friends. (feb mummies with their babies - they were Ben and Sarah jie jie, Yoori half korean, Yunxi guai guai mei mei, of cos Ryan who came together with us, Jade and the sweet little Jeanette :p). I also tried to make friends by being friendly. I tried to say "hi hi" but I don't know if they understand my language cos they keep laughing...

Then mummy put me in a high chair (Ikea model)(first time!). I was amazed while I sat and tapped on the table. I felt like an adult sitting together with them. While I am busy entertaining myself, mummy was eating her lunch happily too.



Mummy also carry Auntie Nana's bb Ryan gor gor... while I looked out... haha mummy thot I will be jealous but I still play with my hat.

Thereafter there was shopping and after buying my brown rice cereal, mummy drove me back. I was tired and slept during the trip.

Later in the evening, I went to see PD for my cough. My weight was measured and it was 7.8 kg. I was 72 cm tall. He played with me but also gave me some medicine to eat. Hope I get well soon as not to worry mummy.

Going to sleep soon. Good night...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!