Saturday, October 20, 2007

Last nite and this morning, I actually vomited most of my feed plus my phelgm out which scare mummy. So she quickly took me to see Dr Heng again for followup on my cough. Dr told mummy not to worry as it is my nose that is disturbing me actually. I play with Dr too and look at him writing on the desk. I tap on his desk while mummy nag at me to stop. Luckily Dr supported me! He say let me play... I smile at him.

Mummy finally sold off my first stroller as I didn't really like to sit on it... mummy say need to clear some space as my things are getting more and more oops! she also give away a big bag of bb clothings, bottles, mittens etc since I outgrown them and also I have many clothings already.

Today, bb QY and Cherish came to play with me. Below is my pic with QY. I am the boi in red... hahaha. I couldn't stop jumping also...




No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!