Sunday, November 18, 2007

After trip to market and breakfast at Long John's, mummy finally pack my bag to swimming pool!

Today is my exact 9 months and mummy wants to make it a special day for me. Daddy is finally home too! He says he doesn't need to work today as they have clear sat work. I am so lucky.

So daddy and mummy bring me together to swim. When we reach carpark, I was dozing off. Once we reach the swimming complex, mummy change my clothes to swimming attire. I woke up and see around.

The first steps into the pool was funny and exciting. After a while, I warm up and starts splashing the water around me with my hands and legs! I think I am a pro! Mummy brought my ducky to swim with me... too bad my float is not ready but I guess there will be a second time and third and so forth!

Nite time had dinner with Nai Nai (paternal grandma). She played with me. I was shocked later by the sudden clangs and shouting from the staff. I cried. Mummy and pan pan auntie carried me out of the restaurant. Later I realised it was someone birthday and they are cheering and singing the song. I managed to calm down.

Overall, I still enjoyed the trip to Velocity shopping mall. Got to see and take photos with the chirstmas lights and decor. I also get to eat my gerber star biscuits, yummy!

These are some photos:

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!