Saturday, November 3, 2007

Shake my head...

I have learned how to shake my head when I refuse to do something.

This morning, mummy was feeding me my milk when I couldn't finish. I pull off the bottle and when mummy attempt to put back into my mouth, she was amazed when I shake my head. Then she still ask again if I wanna some milk, and I shake my head in return. My mummy burst out laughing! Did I tell a joke? keke

Then later mummy tried to make me go for a nap early in the morning so that I will have energy for the Hey Baby Contest later. I couldn't sleep and keep shaking my head to mummy. Then I feel power to poo and mummy noticed and quickly bring me to potty.

Then at 11 plus, we went to Yiu Gong Gong printing co to collect some cards and he gave me a hong bao for heng heng...

From there, we go directly to suntec for the contest. The road was not jam and when we reach the carpark, we are so lucky to find a lot almost immed and it near the entrance to the shopping mall. Then mummy let me sit down and had my lunch first. Everything was so smooth sailing - even papa also didn't need to work today!!! n tat means he will be able to watch me live on stage for the first time.

When we reached Topics Atrium, there were many babies and I had started to feel drowsy to the horror of my mum. then I really sleep!!! but I later found out that mummy still go ahead to get the goodie bag and then dad say prob if I dun wake up, then dun go lor..

Then nei nei (paternal grandma) also came to support me. I was still sleeping and so all decided to go walk walk around suntec and the other buildings. Then nei nei went back home thinking I might not go.

But I still went!!! haha I woke up and then mummy was feeling v bad and then told papa tat y not let me just appear on stage as we have reg anyway and so papa say ok lo.

So we went back v quickly and was relieved that our no is not called yet and so mummy and I quickly went in and waited for our turn. While I didn't demo what I have learned so far, sorrie mummy, but I try my best to smile for the camera and jumped!

I was v hungry and tired by then and so after my turn, I was quickly given my milk and after a while I doze off. BTW, papa managed to film my 1 min of fame on stage...

We went to another uncle place and there, I again shake head when I saw another unknown uncle making noises to me... haha cos I do not know him mah so dun understand wat he wants from me.

Then we have dinner at Bukit merah and mummy went to change some gifts there from Mamil Gold booth.

It's been a long tiring day... I got to sleep now... tata and good nite!!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!