Saturday, November 17, 2007

Today I finally open my present and it is a buggy! It is suitable for 9 months and up.

Here I trying out while mummy checking out on the wheel fixing.


The buggy is ready!


I sat in the buggy car and moved around my neighbourhood... see I have a fun time!

Mummy, is there any gold by chance?

Hi hi!


See I can one hand drive and play with the horn.

See these clips of my adventure driving.


Then later in the afternoon, mummy bring me to orchid country club for a family bazaar...

There was a big swimming pool for children and I clap my hands when I saw some kids playing in the pool... mummy see me so happy say she abit itchy wan to bring me to swimming liao :p

Nite time went to eat with Ah Ma at a coffeeshop opp our house....

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!