Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My First Casting For Superstar *blush

Hi! I am back from my casting. It is for a milk ad and the audition/casting is done at Henderson Road. It is very near my home and so mummy decide to give it a try, considering they are also looking for a boy.

When I reach there, we need to fill in a form where mummy write down my particulars.


Then when we went into this studio, I saw bright lights and a lady who smile at me. The lady turned out to be my photographer.

She asked me to take my name board and shot a few shots of me holding onto the board. Then after more shots followed and I was beginning to crawl too. Later I also did some crawling from one end to another, with mummy cheering me on.

Then I sit down and drink from my milk bottle. The lady also took photos of me holding onto the milk bottle. I was gungho, I use one hand to hold the bottle onli. Then mummy did a small intro about me while the lady take a video of me.

They will trying to catch my attention sometimes but when they say "stars" I couldn't help but look up onto the ceiling...

After casting, grandma (yes she came to support me for the casting) brought us to IMM for shopping and eating.

Me with mickey mouse car car!


Can I put $ in mummy?



After waiting for half hour for Da Yi to come, I was getting real hungry and started to complain and so they brought me to baystreet to have my dinner. My dinner was porridge with green pea and pumpkin. I keep chasing pan pan auntie to quickly serve me dinner. I was making alot of noise which amuse the waitress.

Some photos: (on the right: Am I pointing?)



Finally I got my dinner and was very contented and then it was time for the adults to have dinner. Deon, my cousin was misbehaving and Da Yi keep comparing me with him and tell Deon that he shld be like me, so guai sit on the high chair and never move to other table... hehe think she forgot I still can't walk mah .... oops! but it is nice to be commented to be a good and behaved bb.

Photo: me playing with the tray! eh... so am i still a gd boi?


then Da Yi got some toys for Deon from a kids store nearby. I also wan and when Deon took away, I cry terribly and so mummy brought me to the same kids store and look around to see what is more suitable for me.... in the end, mummy bought a shape sorter and a beach winnie the pooh ball for me.... mummy told me to wipe my tears and tell me cannot fight over toys....



I have an enjoyable day today and hope everyday is as exciting as today. :)

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!