Friday, April 11, 2008

I finally took my photo shoots! mama and papa got hard time making me laugh... My photographer is David. I like the guy and I actually let him carry.





























Today my parents took leave so they bring me out after the shoot. We went to two warehouse sale. One is Charles and keith sale which mummy couldn't really find any cheap shoes she like but in the end she bought one. Another is a toy sale. Both is in the east so it on the way. There, my parents bought me a play set where i can assembled a truck. think i would wait for at least 1 yr before i can play! hehe...

they bought floats for me n mei mei too cos very cheap only...

Dinner time we went Anchorpoint. I had some of mummy food cos my food not enough... hehe

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!