Saturday, April 19, 2008

Today is my trial class at Gymboree at harbourfront. This was my second gym lesson.

At first, I was also shy and keep clinging onto my parents. but after a while I get used to it and start "walking" and crawling around...



The lesson was good and we get to go through tunnels, play "see-saw" and sit on a "bus" together...

45 min went off quickly but some of my frens n I still did not get enough until the teachers came n tell us it end of lesson liao... hehe

After that, my parents had their lunch at sakae sushi. I get to eat mummy chicken don... I also eat the fried tofu... yummy...
Photos at gym:







Do I look shy?


Me throwing the ball into the basket when I on the bridge:




The BIG see-saw: Me and Julian




Get ready to push!
I wanna play soccer!



Mummy, u sure I be safe crawling pass this?


Me getting the ball through the tunnel....


Tempting me with the ball again ah...


Me climbing up...


Me trying to climb down the slide...



What m I doing with Ryan?
.

So teacher is blowing a bubble just for me... hmmm....


hehe i burst it before it burst on my face!

Oh dear me stuck in the centre... let me try to flatten the wave!

Time to follow teacher instructions... must be guai guai...



See I so happy until I forgot it end of lesson liao.... ;p

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!