Saturday, April 5, 2008

This morning mummy went for ultra scan again at gynae clinic....

yes I be having a mei mei more or less...

mummy say mei mei legs are very stretched out during the scan... not sure what she is doing at the time? mummy say my legs were bended last time during scan.

After lunch, mummy and daddy took me to karaoke! haha it was my first time. In fact, I was sleeping when I reach there but awoke when I went into the room.

I was amazed by the lights and I see the adults singing. I even tried to speak into the mike though got times when I actually mistook it as ice cream cone!

I was given my snack to eat and milk to drink too.

I slept again during the later part of the karaoke. By the time I woke up, it was 7 p.m already and it was already dinner time. Mummy was worried if I could sleep later since I sleep for quite awhile. Think the room with the air-con too su fu for me liao.

We actually wanted to go to Central to mum mum but the car park was full. So my parents and their frens decided to go clarke quay to eat.

We had dinner at riverside restaurant. I was v hungry by now and eat my porridge very quickly.

Thereafter, still hungry, I ate some rice and had some biscuits too.

actually my porridge was alot liao. prob I was hungry.

I walked along the river and saw a few toddlers and children playing. I was very excited and walked to them too but they run away... hehe

I did alot of walking (of cos with my parent holding my hand). By the time on the way home, I slept in the car... too tired... but I enjoyed my outing with my parents and their frens.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!