Sunday, April 6, 2008

My third trial class at GUG

I went for my trial class this afternoon. I was happy at the beginning and towards the second part very cranky and cried...

Basically the lesson consist of story telling, engaging activities with trainers, flash cards, exploring things like catching fish using net and learning words like noodles and net.

There is also a kindermusic part which we walk around and our parents also raise us up and down.

also got music equipment to play. Overall the class was enjoyable but I dunno why I was so cranky.




After lesson, I got to drink my milk and then we walked around united square happily.

mummy and daddy also came upon a shop which can make customised chops that contained my umbilical cord. They will prob make it together with my mei mei one.

Nite time we went to woodlands - causeway point.

There were many people. We went to the library where I am more interested to "tidied" up the shelves than to read the book.

I was v sticky, keep wanting to be carried.

We had dinner at swensons later as mummy wants to eat ice cream (she gave me some)
However my parents are disappointed at the food cos not so nice. Ice cream also melting when it came.

I was noti and didn't want to eat my dinner too. but later the end, I was given a bowl and spoon to play with and I played quietly - to my parents relief.

I also played with mummy happily and pass mummy a french fries from my bowl... I didn't eat though cos mummy say v salty.

I cried a few times at the shopping mall and there was a jie jie (about maybe 2 yr plus?) come and comfort me. she hug me and shake my hands. I also wave goodbye to her and her family.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!