Sunday, May 18, 2008

I can say ball now... I also like to kick the ball.

I fell down on my head two times this wkend... not that I was walking ;p

I fell down while I was crawling or sitting... guess after I start walking, my hands are weak liao...

By the way, I am exact 15 months now! I am also getting more skilled in my walking.

This morning, after having breakfast at Macs, we went to take a walk at the newly open bridge at Alexandra... We walked from Alexandra bridge to somewhere near Henderson Waves... mummy is tired and so we went down the hill and then ate at Ya Kun at Safra Mount Faber.




Photo below: I so tired...


I sat happily on the sofa and see the cars and taxi driving pass.

We later went Vivo City to do some shopping. Daddy bought me my first crocs shoes.





Mummy bought me my toothpaste and toothbrush so that I can start brushing my teeth at nite after milk feed...

We also went Daiso and I was so busy helping to arrange the items that my family thot I am a worker there ;p

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!