Friday, May 30, 2008

This week, daddy goes to Bangkok on business trip. On Monday, I send him off early in the morning. We waited for taxi. I was looking out for one too myself and keep repeating taxi for every taxi that drove past. I even learn how to put my hand out to wave for one. ;p clever rgt?

In the end, daddy called a taxi company to book as there were no available ones. By the time we reach airport, it was still early and we waited for daddy to check in his luggages. After that, we went macdonalds to eat breakfast. By the time daddy went into customs, I waved goodbye at first but later actually wanted to go into the custom with him but I have no ticket. I wish I could follow...

Nevertheless I got to see aeroplanes at the viewing gallery and spend half a day there walking around all the terminals.











After airport trip, we went Ah ma house to play. But mummy is tired and so take a nap while I play with my biao ger (cousin)

Photos taken at Ah ma house... me playing the piano...

Can I step on the pedal? hehe actually there isn't any.
I may look pro... but frankly I dun know what I doing...



Let me change tempo... hmm what is biao ger (elder cousin) doing...


Biao ger wan to teach me...


Tuesday Ah Ma and Nah Nah came to visit me at my home.

Wed nite my daddy came back at last... His flight was nite time around 10.30. By right, it should my sleeping time, but I still went to the airport to receive daddy! By the time I reach terminal 3, I was well aslept. However when he stepped out, I woke up and daddy carried me.

Heard that daddy bought many things for me, mei mei and mummy... esp clothings. He also buy a go kart for me. It is a yellow one.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!