Saturday, May 10, 2008

Today mummy working but we went out for dinner after she knocked off from work.

Since the whole day I was at home, so they brought me out for dinner. We went to Great World City and headed to the food court. There was a kidz corner there to my lovely surprise. Actually daddy knew about it and was to check it out. There were several kid table and chairs, all from Ikea, and there was two rockers there too, also from Ikea. I sat down at one of the kid table to makan my food. No more bb chair! hurray. I sat down without complaints.



Then the adults ate their food at the bigger table.

Later, there was a little girl (abt 5yrs old) later share table with me. I behaved myself and just played with my mug while the adults eat. After my daddy has eaten, I roam around the corner with him. I walked happily, playing with the chairs and tables. That time was not very crowded already as it was almost 9 p.m.


Daddy also let me sit on the rocker. Then the little girl also wants to play with me. I am very happy and smile at her. Later I wave goodbye to her and her mummy.



Above: rocker looks familar right?


After that, we went to supermarket and I got to touch and learn more fruits... I just love touching them and learning the words...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!