Saturday, May 31, 2008

I now know how to diff bet gate and door. I can say gate liao when I come across one.

I can say "oval" too but not v clear.

Today I have been noti, in fact these few days I have been cranky even at middle of nites. I wonder m I getting jealous of mei mei liao?

I pass by demo educational computers at Tiong Bahru Plaza and wanted to play. However I click anyhow and cause the software to close. Mummy and pan pan auntie had to bring me along which cause me to cry uncontrollingly... but mummy told me it is not right to spoilt ple computers.

Later in the evening, my parents brought me to Ikea. I wanted to play the game room but I am too short ;p

My parents bought me a kid table and few chairs. In future, me n mei mei can share the table and chairs. cos I am starting to get bored over eating at high chair already.
At Ikea,

Teddy Bear chair... so comfy...


Mummy bought this chair for my reading corner in future...

A picture of me taken today... wearing sarong... oops nearly drop...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!