Monday, October 13, 2008

Had been staying home on wkdays... but mummy bring me to playgrounds or ntuc after work

mummy and daddy brought me out last wkend. Sat we went to my mum's fren new house. There was a gor gor there (age 4 yrs) called Xavier. Actually I seen him b4, but I still shy and didn't warm up immed. He share his car toys with me. We play and also fight. I also ate a cake there.

Just about we are leaving, I got to play "jumping" on bed and sofa with gor gor. to the horror of my parents. anyway, the adults are happy that at least we are enjoying ourselves and playing together happily. I hope I will go there soon to play with gor gor.

Sun I went to farm at Pasir Ris. At first wanted to go for a swim but not enough time and by the time ready the weather was too hot. so ended up we went to the farm. we went to see dogs home... there were many dogs, big and small playing. They were very cute and I was screaming away and trying to touch them.

then we proceed to Kids Kampong where I feed the fishes and see the rabbits and ducks.

We ate our dinner at nearby Downtown east. It has changed alot since my birthday. Now there a new shopping mall where there is this Ferris Wheel. Though I hungry, I refuse to eat my chicken rice. Ended up I didn't eat and slept.

By the time I reach home, it was already 9 plus. mummy thought I will sleep on but I didn't... haha I woke up after I got out of the car... in the end I slept only 11 plus...

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Boy Am I Growing!